Recruiter at Skills Group
Views:455 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:62
DGM/Senior Project Manager - Consulting & Engineering - Pharma Industry (20-30 yrs)
Job Description / Responsibilities
BE or Master in Mechanical / Chemical / Biochemical Engineering
1) Understanding the flow for the entire project cycle from concept to plant hand over
2) Acting as a Single Point Contact for the Clients
3) Preparation of conceptual layout
4) Specification sheet preparation.
5) Tender Preparation
6) Project Co-ordination with project Team & Client.
7) Co-ordination with other departments within the company.
8) Working knowledge of AutoCAD and MS Office preferred
Desired Skills / Basic Requirements :
1) Experience in Pharmaceutical / Biotech projects includes Sterile, Non-sterile, High Potent Drugs formulation facilities etc.
2) Project management skill - Should have handled Pharma/ Biotech project as team leader
3) Knowledge of regulatory for the Facility design as per FDA GMP/ MHRA/ WHO GMP requirements from Design to Start-up activities
4) Good working knowledge of documentation required for Pharma and Biotech facilities
5) Knowledge of engineering design, parameters and calculations related to pharma
6) Able to read and interpret technical drawings and provide improvement suggestions as per the requirements
7) Open to travel (Domestic as well as international)
8) Basic knowledge of AutoCAD and 3D software preferred
9) Good Academics
1) Strong verbal and written communication skill
2) Excellent problem solving and time management skill
3) Good engineering aptitude and knowledge
4) Self-motivated and highly organized
5) Ability to work in groups/teams
6) Must be a team-builder
7) Multi-tasking skill