Key Account Manager - Non IT at Stryde Consulting Services
Views:153 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
DGM - Tool Room (18-25 yrs)
Job Description :
- Prepare monthly plan considering requirements of all CO's and plan for perfect Dies for all the Extrusion Press.
- Interact with Managers/Supervisors to define targets & to monitor output during daily reviews.
- Guide the team & plan continual /cost savings improvements.
- Maintain housekeeping & safety.
- Coordinate with all concerned to ensure closing of all issues necked for production, dispatch
- Coordinate with customer to resolve the issues related to die design.
- Responsible for new product review & Planning of backup dies.
- Daily review of die failures & root cause analysis.
- Responsible for new product train sample submission status.
- Responsible to make available die correction tools.
- Knowledge on ISO documentation.
- Review of design drawings.
- Reviewing of new product matching in developing stage.
- Dies delivery schedule monitoring
- Out of box thinking to eliminate chronic problems and user friendly uses.
- Good control over sub-ordinates @ Manager level up to technician.