CEO at SS Consultants & Services
Views:85 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Diesel Engine Mechanic - Maintenance Services (5-15 yrs)
Diesel Engine Mechanic
- Our client is currently looking for an experienced Diesel Engine Mechanic for Qatar to keep up our level of commitment to safety and customer service.
- In this role, the successful candidate will perform truck repair and maintenance work in accordance with factory and industry standards, run diagnostics on vehicles and work closely with other team members to meet company goals.
- This is a fabulous opportunity for a knowledgeable, hardworking Diesel Mechanic to apply his or her skills in a company that offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.
Diesel Mechanic responsibilities & duties:
- The responsibilities and duties section is the most important part of the job description. Here you should outline the functions this position will perform on a regular basis, how the job functions within the organization and the title of the manager the person will report to.
- Perform minor and major repairs on Diesel Engine of trucks and trailers
- Conduct regular preventative maintenance on service trucks, including inspection, tire rotation and oil changes
- Maintain parts inventory and cleanliness in the shop
- Collaborate with repair team to diagnose problems with vehicles and plan repairs
- Perform regular diagnostic tests on trucks
- Maintain accurate records of each repair performed on vehicles
Diesel Engine Mechanic qualifications & skills:
- Next, outline the required and preferred skills for your position. This may include education, previous job experience, certifications and technical skills.
- You may also include soft skills and personality traits that you expect from a successful candidate.
- While it may be tempting to include a long list of skills and requirements, including too many could dissuade qualified candidates from applying.
- Keep your list of qualifications concise, but provide enough detail with relevant keywords and terms.
- 5+ years experience as a Diesel Engine Mechanic
- Must possess a valid Commercial Driving License
- Ability to lift up to 75 Kg
- Excellent reading and writing skills