Talent Acquisition at Vipsa Talent Solutions
Views:79 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Digital Engineer - Semiconductors/Electronics (8-14 yrs)
- Contribute towards for the digital architecture and RTL design of blocks in memory interface projects.
- Document the architecture clearly and work the verification team on the plan for robustness.
- Work with cross functional teams (designers, verification, physical design, timing) to enable final tape out.
- Interact and participate in discussion with customers on integration, reviews, capturing requirements and addressing issues.
- Drive and grow expertise on various memory interface products.
- Assist and qualify the verification plan.
- Help in debug of simulations where necessary.
- RTL quality checks - Lint, CDC, DFT/synthesis readiness
- Present the status in digital management forums.
- Mentor and train junior layout engineers.
- 8 years- experience in RTL design of mixed signal SOC's.
- Memory interface design experience is highly desirable.
- Confident and enthusiastic attitude regarding contribution to team and company goals.
- Good communication and writing skill in English.
- Good knowledge of CMOS development flow.