Team Leader Recruitment at Clientpro Services
Views:142 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Director of Product - Manufacturing Execution System (7-12 yrs)
Director of Product
Location : Noida, India, Weekly Hybrid (Open for full remote for international candidates)
The ideal candidate is an analytical leader who will own the entire product lifecycle from strategy to execution for Organisation. He will work cross-functionally to complete product roadmaps and discover new opportunities. You will execute a multi-year product strategy, road map and business plan for our Brabo suite of products. Please only apply if you have experience in Product Management for Industrial IoT, Manufacturing, and Asset Management. We are looking for candidates with deep domain experience and expertise in the Industrial sector product management.
- You come with 12+ years- experience in owning and leading product management in B2B SaaS space for Manufacturing sector
- You will have deep domain experience and expertise across IIoT, Manufacturing and Sustainability
- You will own, identify, prioritize, develop, and validate companies existing and new solutions in IIoT, MES, and Analytics for the manufacturing sector.
- Be an evangelist who can create and deliver the product vision across pitch decks, website copy, white papers, demos, blogs, and social media.
- You will undertake customer, market, and competitive research to enhance our products.
- You will work closely with the technology, sales, and marketing teams to manage the entire product development life cycle.
- Define product requirements and manage and monitor development of product features.
- Identify, prioritise, and drive product development with the engineering team.
- Work closely with customers, partners, and prospects to generate new ideas, and validate new features and products.
- Develop positioning and messaging to differentiate our products in the market.
- Foster innovation, insights, and engagement across the organisation to identify future product opportunities to create growth and value.
- Develop and deliver product demos, training for sales support.
- Support sales and senior leadership to track and support all aspects of growth, including pipeline, sales targets, new customer acquisition, and customer satisfaction.
- Build and maintain a product management organisation of 5-7 product managers and designers.
- Ability to clearly and concisely present product value and benefit, proposals, and status to peers and management.
- Ability to clearly define requirements and prioritise requests based on qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Commercially astute.
- Management and Leadership experience.
- Can operate in ambiguity.
- Software as a Service (SaaS).
- Deep understanding of the changing digital manufacturing landscape of Industry 4.0/IIoT and the resulting opportunities.
- Experience of developing Product Requirements Documents.
- Deep understanding of the changing landscape of Asset Efficiency, Asset Maintenance and Asset Service for the manufacturing sector.
- Ability to fluidly navigate between business and technical concepts.
- Awareness of competitors, their products and market positioning.
- Familiar with concepts and technologies around big data analytics, Industrial IoT, sustainability, asset health and asset service in manufacturing verticals.
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient in Atlassian suite (Jira, Confluence), product management tools (Aha/ Productboard/ ADB), analytical tools (Hotjar, amplitude) and design tools (Figma/ UXPIN)
- Develop and monitor data-driven analytics.
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
- Mentor employees to help them achieve individual & team objectives.
- Sales Life cycle, Marketing knowledge.
- Strong written, verbal and collaboration skills
- MBA or Bachelor's degree in engineering discipline, with industrial focus