Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:880 Applications:194 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:188
Director - Plant Operations - Industrial Gases Manufacturing (10-15 yrs)
The Offer :
- Be part of an organization directly contributing to a steady economic growth
- Join a company that invests into its most critical resource, the people!
- Opportunity to lead plant operations nationwide
The Employer : Our client is a global industrial gases manufacturer, with a strong foothold in India.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Leading all factory operations and meeting the Supply Chain commitment, providing a clear directions and focus to all plants' teams and allocating resources to ensure produce optimum results.
- Overseeing plant heads across units and making sure all aspects of the daily operations across units are running efficiently, safely and cost effectively.
- Ensuring correct and timely product supply.
- Managing the teams to optimise production output and product quality and ensuring on-time shipping.
- Monitoring and reviewing all quality indices in compliance with corporate guidelines, as well as laws and regulations governing the plants.
- Regularly visiting plant sites across the region to have an understanding of on-ground situation.
- Ensuring a safe work environment while ensuring service levels to market.
The Profile :
- You have at least 10 years experience in a manufacturing unit, within oil & gas sector.
- You have experience leading multiple plant operations for at least 2 years, with a solid track record.
- You are capable of handling complex heavy engineering units, taking into account manufacturing strategy development and quality assurance.
- You possess excellent communication skills and are organised while delivering parallel tasks effectively.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments.
- You are a strong mentor and coach who builds high performing teams.