Director - Technical - Aluminum (15-20 yrs)
Notice Period :-max 90 days.
- Mandatory Educational Requirement :B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech (Chemical).
- Mandatory Skills Required :-providing all the technical guidance & support in the existing plant operations and for the expansion of Alumina Refinery.
- Ideal Companies to be sourced from :- Hindalco Utkal Alumina NALCO Jindal Aluminum.
- Sourcing Keywords :-Operations Alumina Refinery.
- Interview Process :-Virtual 2 rounds plus HR.
- Providing Technical support in Red Mud Utilization and new BRDA construction with 100% quality compliance.
- Guiding the Project team in all technical aspects for Alumina Growth Projects from 2 MTPA to 5 MTPA capacity refinery expansion.
- Debottlenecking of Existing plant from 2 MTPA to 2.5 MTPA capacity.
- Development & Execution of Projects towards optimization of non-renewable energy.
- Compliance with fuel policy by introducing renewable energy like gas or solar for the unit operations.
- Optimization of process parameters through new technological interventions & benchmarking.
- Planning & execution of initiatives for net zero carbon emission by 2050 in alignment with group level ESG initiatives and adherence to its timeline.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
Educational Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Education Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech (Chemical).
- Experience Required: 15 - 20 years in similar manufacturing industries (minimum of 10 years- experience in Alumina Refinery is preferred).
- Strategic & Analytical mindset, capable of inspiring team and challenging status quo to fulfil company's strategy & aspiration.
- Experience with proven capabilities in driving results through innovative leadership & ownership.
- Strong Business Acumen with good hold on data-based decision making.
- Problem Solving skills combined with good interpersonal skills & Leadership attributes.