Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:235 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Dispatch Coordinator (2-5 yrs)
Join a well-known name in the logistics & supply chain industry
A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
Work in an vibrant and energetic environment
Our client is a logistics and supply chain company with more than 50 teams in its fleet. They continuously push the boundaries of creative, cost-effective supply chain solutions to exceed customers expectations and build long-lasting partnerships with them.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Tracking each & every load booked by the company.
- Updating brokers on booked loads in real-time
- Ensuring loads pickup and delivers are on time by monitoring ETA & ATA.
- Taking care of tracking trailers of our company with setup systems at dropped locations.
- Giving accurate responses to brokers over email & phone regarding their queries.
The Profile :
- You have a Diploma/Degree, ideally within transportation or logistics
- You have at least 2 years experience in a similar industry.
- Experience managing freight & customers handling would be preferred.
- You have basic computer skills - MS Word, Excel, Transport Management Software (preferred), etc.
- Basic mathematical skills are required.
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- You have strong time management, quick decision-making skills and ability to work under pressure.
- You are open to work in US Shift (Night Shift: 10 Hrs. duration) and 6 days work week.