Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:146 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Dispatch Supervisor - Manufacturing Firm (2-7 yrs)
- Regional Role
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Join a market leader within Manufacturing
- Leadership Role
- Our Client is now reaching out to every part of the globe as the topmost investment casting manufacturers from its state-of-the-art Plant, which spans 25000 square meters and is equipped with the most modern and efficient machinery.
- We are looking for a reliable Dispatch Supervisor to be responsible for the overall supply chain management. The responsibilities include organizing and monitoring storage and distribution of material.
- The goal is to manage the entire order cycle so as to enhance business development and ensure sustainability.
- Oversees the capacity planning for all field operations activities, including the building and updating of schedules / calendars for all work order types
- Planning and managing logistics, warehouse and transportation.
- Directing, optimizing and coordinating full order cycle.
- Collect information about work unit effectiveness in order to improve quality of service.
- Ensure early identification of issues, determining potential resolutions, obtaining the appropriate resources, communicating status, tracking and resolving them in a timely manner.
- Analyze data to identify further areas for service development.
- Direct administrative duties including the generation and maintenance of dispatch and tech schedules, regulatory filings and compliance tracking of mandated work.
- Utilize available technology and encourage its use by supervisors, dispatchers.
- Manages and provides guidance to staff in various work locations in an effort to drive performance towards common goals and objectives.
- You have at least 2 years experience ideally as a Warehouse & Distribution within Manufacturing.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders