Country Head at Executive Search Associates
Views:124 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Distillery Head - Sugar Manufacturing (15-20 yrs)
Our client is a leading Conglomerate client who are into Sugar Manufacturers and looking for a Senior professional :
1. Position : Unit Head Distillery
2. Location : Telangana
3. Job Role : You will be responsible for production with Efficiencies, quality & recovery and utilization of minimum utilities. Planning of Operations. Overall responsible for arranging materials achievement of production and sales targets. Responsible for production of alcohol and byproducts, its quantity and recovery. Quality Control of products. Planning of maintenance works and monitoring shut down activities. Statutory Compliance & Licenses with in permitted limits.
- Manpower Management & Recruitment.
- Ware house stock - control & monitoring.
- Finding of new technologies and implement to reduce cost of production.
- Training of staff where ever necessary.
- Maintaining of Housekeeping in entire plant.
- Operate the total Distillery with low maintenance work. (Min. store consumption).
- Complete treatment of effluent.
- Monitoring Bio-composting and its quality control.
- Responsible for optimization of entire plant and machinery with minimum break down.
- Budget and cost control
- Environment, Health & Safety, Housekeeping ISO compliance.
- Correspondence with state Excise, Oil Manufacturing Companies (OMC- s) for Ethanol sales.
- Internal Correspondence : Interact with Sugar & Cogen Unit Head and other HODs for necessary inputs and support Corporate Distillery Head.
- External Correspondence : Excise Department, Other government departments for licenses and clearances Vendors
- Should have worked as Unit Distillery Head for at least 5 years & overall 10 plus years of experience in Distillery operations.
- Experience in Quality control, Fermentation & Distillation process of molasses based and Grain starch based Distillery plant
- Experience in monitoring & Control of the fermentation and Distillation processes
- Experience in monitoring of Bio-Methanisation of spent wash, Treated spent wash evaporation and drying system
- Hands on experience in managing Ethanol ETP
- WTP Operations required for Distilleries
- Expertise in liaison with PCB, Excise and other related government departments.
- Good coordination ability with team.