HR Manager at Yo HR Consultancy
Views:177 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Divisional Manager - Automation (5-12 yrs)
Experience -5 to 12 years
Location - Jamshedpur (WFO)
Must Have - Mill experience, IOT System, Maintance, Automation,
- IOT system for Manufacturing process and digital transformation projects.
- Establishing sound DM practices during project execution & after commissioning.
- Capex Project scheme development and working closely with central team for approval of same.
- Responsible for all Automation activities in the mill to produce high quality standard products with high prime yield and to meet customer satisfaction.
- To Ensure actions for promoting Safety of people & machines through review of unsafe condition, unsafe acts, FRCP etc. to achieve zero first aid / LTI during commissioning of mill and during its operation.
- Should have sound knowledge of drives, mill level-2 automation and MES.
- Should have knowledge of three roll technology.
- Should be analytical and should be good at conflict management.
- To ensure Preventive maintenance and Preventive Inspection of the equipment and its effectiveness for maximising mill availability for operation.
- Knowledge of IATF, IMS and EnMS(50001).
- Responsible for implementing Management strategies to meet the business goals of the company.
- To Ensure availability of critical spares, monitoring the inventory and optimize availability.
- Plan for the modernization, Major repairs/upgradation before monthly and yearly shutdown.
- Periodical review and optimising of maintenance cost of all the units as per ABP.
- Development of people through continual guidance and training (technical and behavioural upskilling).
- Periodic review of vendor performance and capability development.
- Identification and management of project risks.
- Ensuring the compliance of CBM observations of all the units
- Ensuring housekeeping and upkeep of plant.
- Trouble shooting of day-to-day maintenance issue.
- Ensure the development and adherence to SOP.
- Organizing brainstorming session amongst the team for new idea generation and their successful implementation in the mill.
- Explore the developments in the latest rolling practices and implementing the same to improve the present process system.
- Coordination with internal (Mechanical & operations team) & external agencies- Suppliers, Local Government authorities, outsourcing agencies & consultants.
- Should have legal awareness reated to international & Indian law, safety & health and local regulations.
- Mill experience is mandatory