Consultant - Search and Selection at CIEL HR Services Pvt Ltd
Views:290 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Divisional Manager - Merchandising - Denim Business (7-15 yrs)
The Role :
- Conduct TNA analysis and review of Planning, Production, and Washing teams to ensure production is carried out within set quality parameters and within committed delivery dates.
- Coordinate with planning team on order allocations and line planning.
- Conduct sample study in terms of trims requirement, feasibility checks etc.
- Study the bulk ratio to arrive at efficient markers for booking consumption.
- Foresee fabric issues in terms of quality and highlight to concerned Departments.
- Proactively anticipate bottle necks and closely work with Quality, Production and Technical teams to ensure there are no procedural deviations while addressing problems.
- Ability to challenge the IE and production teams in terms of consumption and OB.
- Maintain data base of past records so that the team is equipped to address future customer queries and also to resolve problems which are repetitive.
- Conduct shipment tracking, both for imports of raw material and exports of finished goods.
- Conduct daily review of merchandising teams on all critical activities and provide solutions.
- To ensure factory is following compliance and procedures set by the Brands.
The Candidate :
- Experience in heading Merchandising function in an export house as DMM or equivalent position for atleast 5 years, dealing with wovens, knits and Denim products. Denims experience in mandatory.
- Graduate from NIFT is preferred.
- Good technical knowledge on pattern, merchandising, fabric, trims, washing and production.
- Detailed oriented, good in communication, strong coordinating skills, presentable and confident in approach.
- A proven track record of managing large teams.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.