Recruiting Manager at Geemax Innovations
Views:217 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Document Controller (3-5 yrs)
Job Description :
1. Documentation, filing, record controlling, providing required documents, support in following the practitioners issue and statuses
2. Support in online result viewing and data collection
3. Document controlling - Filling and Scanning
4. Receives and registers Client provided document for detail engineering or construction engineering project, including in-house generated document.
5. Controls issuance of document numbers, including maintenance of proper document registers for detail engineering or construction engineering project.
6. Maintains specifically assigned project database/s.
7. Ensures proper document classification, sorting, filing and proper archiving.
8. Reviews completeness of documentation and prepares document transmittals.
9. Prepares and maintains AFC and As-built Photostat books for detail engineering or construction engineering project, either for in-house use or for onward transmittal to Client during project closeout.
10. Performs document quality check in accordance to Company engineering document control procedures.
11. Performs file backup to ensure proper storage and archiving of electronic registers.
12. Set up the Document Control System on new projects and manage it electronically to ensure effective control, distribution, traceability, irretrievability and retention of records.
13. Provide oversight, direction, training and assistance to project teams on Document Control functions and procedures throughout the project lifecycle (engineering, procurement, construction, start-up, commissioning, and close-out phases of the project)
14. Audit the accuracy and quality of the workflow process for documentation within the company's EDMS to ensure that file systems information is up to date and organized
15. Develop, support, and provide instruction and ensure implementation of Document Control work processes and systems
16. Review operational and procedural requirement improvement opportunities for Document Control operations.
17. Identify opportunities within document management to integrate effective workflow processes
18. Support integration of document control strategies between Company and Client to ensure improved work processes
EXPERIENCE/QUALITIES REQUIRED :
1. At least 3-5 years- experience in supervisory/managerial capacity level.
2. Excellent people skills, effective communication skills, good health, and able to work under load and time pressure.
3. Determined, disciplined and flexible with the ability to get along with diverse personalities.