HR at P2HRM Consulting
Views:286 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Document Controller (3-6 yrs)
Job Description - DOCUMENT CONTROLLER
Qualification : Bachelor's Degree in Commerce or Science, Diploma in Engineering. With Computer proficiency.
Experience : 3 - 6 Years
Job Description - Role Profile/Key Functions/ Role Challenge :
1. Compilation of different projects MRB (Manufacturing Record Book). Prepare Manufacturing Record Book with the help of supplier production documents and manufacturing documents and submit to client as per their requirement.
2. Create document objects and attach appropriate files. Revise files and document objects. Record keeping.
3. Document Management handling all the Engineering documentation in SAP/ERP and various client systems for Projects. Control over the Documentation part of the projects, Set the release status after checking quality of the document in SAP/ERP
4. Run weekly reports to track project Master Document list
5. Ensure quality and consistency of all documentation/information for easier retrieval of information.
6. Prepare process and status reports; applies metrics to analyze and assess efficiencies of current Document Control processes.
7. Assist Project Engineers in completing MDLs by creating all placeholders for both drawings and documents for new projects.
8. Handle the client document management system for uploading project specific documentation
9. Handle the Supplier documentation and Handling Third party documentation as well.
10. Building and maintaining healthy business relation with clients and engineers, ensuring client satisfaction by achieving delivery and service quality norms.
11. Follow up with Engineer, LCI coordinator, Buyer and desk expeditor for missing documentation.
12. Management of MOM/To Do list and follow up with the project team and other involving agencies.
Profile : Knowledge/Skills/Attitude : Graduate, Experience in EPC/EPCM/consultancy services firms, in knowledge of SAP/ERP, Document Management Systems, MS applications. Good coordination, monitoring and controlling skills. Technically sound and hard worker.
Industries Background : Large scale EPC / EPCM companies, consultancies. Equipment manufacturing companies.