Recruitment Manager at Mining & Metal Business
Views:209 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Document Controller - Mining & Minerals (8-25 yrs)
- Candidate must be have Experience in Large Scale Corporate Operation / Mineral Business
- The job role of a document controller involves the following duties:
- Controlling company and project documentation
- Following and improving document control procedures
- Ensuring all documentation meets formal requirements and required standards
- Sorting, storing and retrieving electronic and hard copy documents on behalf of clients and industry professionals
- Producing document progress reports for senior managers
- Conducting regular reviews and document audits
- Using computers to organise and distribute documents within a company
- Helping in the planning stages of a specific project
- Ensure documents are shared at key times to facilitate timely project completion
- Working in an office.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.