Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:250 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Draftsman (1-4 yrs)
- Join a leading BIM consulting services provider
- Great opportunity for entry-level professionals to develop their career
- Strong learning and development opportunities
Our client is a leading consulting firm that offers a wide range of services for green building and MEP solutions. With strong partnerships with companies in Asia, Middle East, Europe, Australia and North America, they are growing exponentially and looking for talented professionals to join them.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Understanding the engineering inputs given by the team leader.
- Creating a detailed drawing and delivering a clear output of drawings
- Developing BIM models for architectural services from the design to as-built stage and coordinating between all other services.
- Preparing Architectural BIM Models with various levels of detail.
- Detecting clashes and coordinating using Navisworks
- Ensuring that the model aligns with the standards and goals set in BIM Execution Plan and BIM project workflow criteria.
- Developing accurate construction drawings and extract data based on the discipline BIM platform.
The Profile :
- You have at least 1 year of experience, ideally within Civil, Architectural Design, Mechanical or Electrical Design.
- You have strong knowledge of architectural design and detailed drawings.
- You are able to generate various architectural layouts, sections, elevations and details
- You are able to create 3D views or renderings.
- You have good knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit, BIM Modelling and Other tools.
- You are a good multi-tasker who can work within tight deadlines.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems