CEO at Ascendz HR Solutions
Views:409 Applications:96 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Draftsman - AutoCAD - Construction (3-6 yrs)
- Creating and altering construction sketches.
- Ongoing drawing focused collaboration with project managers and design consultants.
- Management and organization of all Emergent CAD drawings.
- Printing of CAD drawings in various formats and packages, and delivering them to the correct contact in a timely manner.
- Creating accurate CAD drawings from hand sketches, verbal instructions, and site visits.
- Seamlessly integrating and working with project managers design consultants, and sub-contractors, to produce and alter drawings.
- Thinking creatively and critically to support the project team in the design process, to create sketches and drawings that work.
- Creating and continually updating project drawings lists.
- Printing various formats of drawing sets for project managers and site superintendents.
- Systematically saving sketches and drawings on our CAD server; keeping the server organized; updating project folders and files as jobs progress and revisions are made.
- Exhaustively reviewing and checking sketches and drawings for errors, before being sent to architects, subcontractors, project managers, etc.
- Seeking clarity and understanding from engineers and project managers when you are not 100% certain of something.
- Organizing and uploading drawings to web based storage sites/collaboration project sites to share drawings with project and subcontractors.
- Create, edit, and update standard details for use in projects.
Knowledge and Skills Required :
- A two-year degree in Computer Aided Drafting.
- Minimum 2-years experience in a CAD Operator role in furniture industry.
- Outstanding fluency and skill within the AutoCAD program.
- Excellent communication skills; listening, comprehension, and feedback