Team - CorenthumElan at Corenthum Elan Consulting LLP
Views:140 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Draftsman - Mining Industry (8-10 yrs)
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS :
- ITI/Draftsmanship or Diploma in Electrical or Electrical & Electronics Engineering with 8 - 10 years of experience in a reputed design consultancy firm or design/drawing office of any reputed firm;
- AutoCAD-2019/2020, MS office.
- 3D modelling software like PRO E will be an added advantage;
- Estimation of Mechanical & Utility components for Coal handling /Iron ore/various mineral crushing & beneficiation plants;
- IS code and international codes knowledge;
- Should understand / make free hand engineering sketches;
- Deep knowledge in reading engineering drawings of any kind;
- Should have skill to read and interpret correctly the Survey drawings;
- Should have positive attitude and hard working.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE :
- Drafting and preparation of Process Plant Layout, Raw material circuit, Mech.
- GA drawings for crusher, screen buildings, Transfer Houses, Belt conveyor Mech GA, technological structures like chutes, stringer, short posts, hoppers etc
- Drafting and preparation of Civil foundation, roof and slab drawings for buildings in process plants and other civil drawings like roads, drains etc.
- Drafting and preparation of Structural drawings like conveyor galleries, trestles, transfer houses, pipe racks, stair cases, cross overs, foot bridge etc.
- Drafting and drawing preparation like SLD, Cable routing and Lightings etc.
- Drafting and drawing for Process flow diagram, pipe routing and detailing.
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Draftsman is responsible for handling complex designs and drafting assignments under minimal supervision.
- He will work with Engineers regarding model accuracy, design, drafting standards and design documentation.
- He will also design diagrams, maps and layouts to illustrate workflow and prepare and review rough sketches and review them along with the engineering team.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Making of civil/structural/mechanical/piping/Electrical /Process ACAD drawings as required by different departments.
- Checking of outside drawings from clients/consultants.
- Preparing BOQ
- Making proposal drawings for any new job / project whether internal or external.
- Solving issues of executing engineers related to drawings.
- Checking of drawings/BOQ of design consultants.
- Cost estimation for civil/structural.
- Filing & Documentation for all engineering / project related drawings and documents.
WORKING CONDITIONS :
- Stay / Accommodation Has to Stay in the Company provided accommodation or any other within the vicinity of the Rebuild Centre.
- Defined Succession planning and assured success for performers
Job Role : Full-time
Preferable Age Group : 30 - 35 Years