Founder at Serving Skill
Views:195 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Draftsman/Quality Officer (4-6 yrs)
Product-Home decor & gardening
Position : Draftsmen cum quality officer
Plant Location: Sua Road,Ludhiana
Experience : 4-6
Drafter Responsibilities :
- Meeting with architects, designers, and engineers to discuss design ideas.
- Developing product designs from scratch. Presenting rough design drafts for client approval.
- Ensuring product designs meet required safety and structural standards.
- A design drafter is responsible for creating a technical draft of the architects' and engineers' designs using various software applications.
- Design drafters analyze schematics and blueprints and compare the specifications to the draft, ensuring all the features' accuracy.
Draftsman Responsibilities :
- Following specifications and calculations to create various technical drawings.
- Preparing both rough sketches and detailed work with CADD systems.
- Performing calculations for materials and weight limitations.
- Communicating with architects and engineers, and incorporating knowledge gained into drawings.
- Preparing, reviewing and redrafting alongside the engineering team.
- Ensuring final designs are compliant with building regulations.
- Identifying and communicating potential design problems to the rest of the team.
Draftsman Requirements :
- Bachelor or Diploma of Science in Engineering or Architecture.
- Degree from a technical college also acceptable.
- Experience in computer-aided design and drafting (CADD).
- Ability to draw manually favorable, but not essential.
- Ability to work well in a team and on your own.
- Ability to respond well to criticism and maintain a positive attitude.
- Diploma-Tool & diy /CTR diploma preferred or B.tech
- Experience is designing and production
- Tool designer and having quality
- To make drawings of each sample for tooling
- Keep record of each sample created.
- To manage in process quality online during productions
- To ensure production is as per the quality standards with minimum rejections