Founder at Serving Skill
Views:199 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Draftsman/Quality Officer (4-6 yrs)
Product-Home decor & gardening
Position : Draftsmen cum quality officer
Plant Location: Sua Road,Ludhiana
Experience : 4-6
Drafter Responsibilities :
- Meeting with architects, designers, and engineers to discuss design ideas.
- Developing product designs from scratch. Presenting rough design drafts for client approval.
- Ensuring product designs meet required safety and structural standards.
- A design drafter is responsible for creating a technical draft of the architects' and engineers' designs using various software applications.
- Design drafters analyze schematics and blueprints and compare the specifications to the draft, ensuring all the features' accuracy.
Draftsman Responsibilities :
- Following specifications and calculations to create various technical drawings.
- Preparing both rough sketches and detailed work with CADD systems.
- Performing calculations for materials and weight limitations.
- Communicating with architects and engineers, and incorporating knowledge gained into drawings.
- Preparing, reviewing and redrafting alongside the engineering team.
- Ensuring final designs are compliant with building regulations.
- Identifying and communicating potential design problems to the rest of the team.
Draftsman Requirements :
- Bachelor or Diploma of Science in Engineering or Architecture.
- Degree from a technical college also acceptable.
- Experience in computer-aided design and drafting (CADD).
- Ability to draw manually favorable, but not essential.
- Ability to work well in a team and on your own.
- Ability to respond well to criticism and maintain a positive attitude.
- Diploma-Tool & diy /CTR diploma preferred or B.tech
- Experience is designing and production
- Tool designer and having quality
- To make drawings of each sample for tooling
- Keep record of each sample created.
- To manage in process quality online during productions
- To ensure production is as per the quality standards with minimum rejections
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.