Executive HR at Drychem Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:205 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
DryChem Solutions - Research & Development Role (6-9 yrs)
One of the leading manufactures of Construction Chemicals (BASF, SIKA, PIDILITE, CHRYSO, PERMA, WEBER, MAPEI, BULWARK CHEMICALS, DOW, FLOWCRETE etc.)
Position : R&D Manager
Location : Mahape
Experience Required : Min. 6 Years
Qualification : Engineering Graduate or Post Graduate in Science
Job Description :
1. Strong exposure of new product development of construction chemicals (like Water proofing membrane, Admixture, Adhesives, Sealant, Roof coating, Solvent, Epoxy etc.)
2. Exposure to TQM/ISO concept will be an added advantage
3. Monitoring/Assessing performance of self, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
4. To ensure that all internal R & D systems and practices of Company are in alignment with the Company strategy, monitor the execution of the Research & Development of New Products.
5. To deliver allocated development of new products on-time, in-budget and to-specification.
6. Plan and coordinates technical activities in plant and lab
7. Improving product quality and putting quality systems in place, monthly audit of Quality process.
8. Directs and Execute activities of Lab in process of new product development, prepare MSDS and Process Sheets, Job Sheets with internal coding of Raw material.
9. Directs and execute in planning for Raw Material for new product development and product modifications with purchase department and production department well in advance.
10. Directs activities of QA & Lab technicians setting up prototype units for Application of the new products and perform experimental operations, to get confidence of Sales People on new products.
11. Evaluates performance records of new Products, based on salespeople and customer feedback, physical performance of products, submits report of findings to management
12. Work with Sales and Marketing to identify, develop and evaluate new products and new technologies and monthly report to management.
13. Work with customers and Sales people to support field trials of new products
14. Provide support to production and plant operations to develop, evaluate, and implement new product production processes and methods.
15. Make recommendations and justify needs for resources to support product development, technical service and production support.
16. Training, upgrading subordinates
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.