DTDC - Manager - Control Tower Transport (3-8 yrs)
Manager - Control Tower Transport
- Day to day monitoring whether shipments booked are getting attempted and updated on the Estimated Day of Delivery or TAT. Ensure the closure of shipments as per defined TAT
- Follow-up with Ops team to achieve the set SLA of the clients & KPIs set by the management
- Conducting review meetings and assess the performance of the team basis SLA's and KPIs
- Maintain 100% trip sheets and route master for all vehicles on a monthly basis by interacting with regional teams and understanding the business requirement from top management
- Vehicle tracking and monitoring
- Vendor Management
- Preparation of MIS Reports
- Oversee the status of working of GPS
- Maintain active agreements for all vehicles and renew agreements as per stipulated timelines
- Follow up with regional teams on a regular basis to ensure vehicle utilization and productivity as per set benchmarks
- Prepare and maintain the monthly budget for the fleet team and monitor the costs on a monthly basis.
- Monitor the performance of market hired vehicles and contractual vehicles with respect to the cost and utilization.
- Identify opportunities for cost optimization and automation
- Ensure that the work is in accordance with established professional standards and remain abreast of emerging trends and best practices that can be incorporated into the function