HR Manager at Yo HR Consultancy
Views:798 Applications:229 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Duty Manager - Operations & Supply Chain (10-15 yrs)
Location : Bangalore
Experience : 10 - 15 Years
Function : Operations & Supply Chain
Vacancy : 1
Job Description :
- Preparation of Branch Budget : Prepare the Branch B&C budget, identify the key areas of costs (viz. NP import clearance, Intra plant logistics movements, Branch Purchasing) in order to create a strategy for managing the cost heads in the Branch.
- Cost Monitoring : Allocate resources to implement the identified action plans, drive process improvement initiatives in branch purchasing, improving productivity opportunities in order to ensure the timely delivery of goods and services to internal customers at bench-marked cost.
- Inventory Management : Monitor and control NP and other raw material inventory aging through periodic review in order to ensure that all stocks are within the prescribed norms and are available at any given time with the Branch.
- Import Clearance and Logistics movement : Monitor and control NP import clearances through well-defined work practices and SOPs in order to ensure that Direct Port Deliveries (DPD) is maximized and the intra plant movements are optimized.
- Resource Management : Recruit, train and develop team in order to undertake and execute new initiatives efficiently by the branch.
- Relationship Management : Interact with various Central Verticals (viz. NP, Logistics), interact with branch operating heads, in order to ensure timely delivery of goods and services to the internal customers.
Working Days : 5 Days a Week (9:30 AM to 6:00 PM)
Job Nature : Full Time