Associate Consultant at Reed and Willow
Views:64 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
DVT Engineer (5-9 yrs)
We are looking for Electrical Engineering graduates at BE/BTech or ME/MTech levels. We are looking for candidates who are hands-on when it comes to working with or creating electrical / electronic systems. This includes being familiar with both HW and FW.
As a System DVT Engineer, the successful candidate will be part of the engineering team that is responsible for defining, integrating, and testing the systems behavior for Enphase's energy solutions.
In this role the successful candidate will :
- Oversee the DVT execution plan and provide technical direction to the DVT Engineers.
- Creating Robust system DVT plan and drive test cases for smart power management system with PV inverters, Storage batteries, Generator and EV charges.
- Plan and creating system setups required for system DVT.
- Reviewing the requirements, design architecture and schematic to drive test cases.
- Conduct Design verification test (DVT) to assure full coverage of Ensemble grid agnostic system design integrating with EVSE (Electrical vehicle supply Equipment)
- Troubleshoot the system failures encountered during DVT and analyses root cause for the failures.
- Work with development team to aid fixing the failures encountered during system DVT.
- Responsible for documentation of test plan and test report.
- Coaching team on the system functionality and DVT activities
- Read system DVT plan and files as well as system documents to aid troubleshooting during system DVT.
- Database management for test results, test data analysis either manually or using python-based data analysis script.
- BE/BTech or ME/MTech in Electrical/Electronic engineering with 8+ years of experience in Power Electronics, Inverter, UPS, Electrical or power system design verification test.
- Hands-on experience with electrical and electronics systems.
- Good understanding of basic electrical engineering concepts, including circuit theory and Electrical system.
- Understanding of electric vehicle components like controllers, chargers, batteries, BMS.
- Good knowledge on EVSE standards and methods of testing
- Good communication skills.
- Analytical, decision making and leadership skills.
- Ability to work effectively within a team.
- Desire and passion to change the world.
- Understanding of EVSE, EV charger, energy storage, micro grid, and renewable energy systems
- Experience in Inverter, UPS, Power Electronic circuits design and troubleshooting.
- Understanding of smart power management system
-Experience in EVSE DVT and integration testing
- Hands-on Experience in handling the lab electronic equipment (GRID simulator, AC load, Power analyser, Oscilloscope).
- Testing systems within multiple products interacting with one another.
- Experience in writing Python scripts for system DVT automation