Dy Manager/Manager - Mining - Cement Industry (7-12 yrs)
Job Description :
1. Responsible for supplying of limestone and overburden removal.
2. Maintaining of good haul roads and dump yards for safe operation.
3. Carry out mines survey for preparing the statutory plans.
4. Conduct initial and final measurements of OB removed by the contractor and submission of contractors bills.
5. Ensure safe bunds, removal of hanging boulders to avoid accidents.
6. Ensure safe operating procedures in the shift operation.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area:Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role : Engineering Manager
Employment Type : Permanent Job, Full Time
Mining boulders survey
Desired Candidate Profile
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech / Dip in Mining Engineering with second class managers certificate of competency.
Years of experience : 7 to 10 years in Cement industry only
Knowledge / Skills required :
1. MS Office
2. Should be competent to handle Total station (survey instrument)
3. Good communication skills
4. Interpersonal skills
If you are matching the above criteria, forward your resume and talk to Ms. Sravanthi on 9989488750.
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Mining, Diploma - Civil
PG:M.Tech - Mining, PG Diploma - Civil
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.