Senior Assistant Manager - Recruitment at Dynamics Square
Views:358 Applications:119 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Dynamics Square - Executive Assistant (6-14 yrs)
Objectives of this Role :
- With a primary responsibility of supporting the CEO, provide support to the executive team as directed to ensure that company goals and objectives are accomplished, and operations run efficiently
- Maintain and refine internal processes that support to the highest-ranking executives company wide, coordinating internal and external resources to expedite workflow.
- Manage Correspondence with Stakeholders with the least of supervision.
- Manage communication between Top management and employees, liaising with internal and external executives on various projects and tasks
- Plan and orchestrate work to ensure the senior executives- priorities are met, organizational goals are achieved, and best practices are upheld.
- A research bent of mind to get details quickly for any service or product required.
- Good vendor Management skills.
- The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities :
- Manage professional and personal scheduling for CEO, including agendas, mail, email, calls, travel arrangements, client management, and other company logistics
- Coordinate complex scheduling and extensive calendar management, as well as management of content and flow of information to senior executives
- Manage, coordinate, and arrange senior executives- travel and travel-related activities, including hotel booking, transportation, and meal coordination
- Perform administrative and office support, such as typing, dictation, spreadsheet creation, faxing, and maintenance of filing system and contact database
- Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials, and exercise discretion when interfacing with the business
- Organize team communications and plan events, both internally and offsite
Skills and Qualifications :
- 7 years- experience in an administrative role reporting directly to Top management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time-management skills and the ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects at once
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other office productivity tools, with aptitude to learn new software and systems
- Flexible team player willing to do what it takes to get the job done; adaptable and enjoys a challenge
- Ability to keep company confidentiality.
- Good Emotional and Intelligence Quotient. (EQ and IQ)
- Experience in overseeing budgets and expenses
- Experience in developing internal processes and filing systems
- A Good Degree with Management qualification.
- Articulate and Dynamic.
- Self-driven and motivated.