HR at Dynotech Instruments Pvt Ltd
Views:238 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Dynotech Instruments - Laser Engineer - Electrical & Electronic Systems (2-4 yrs)
Job Requirements :
We are looking for self-motivated and experienced service engineer with excellent technical understanding of complex optical and laser systems.
Desirable Technical Competencies :
- Having experience in aligning and testing laser equipment.
- Experience in dealing with laser applications such as PIV, Spectroscopy, Micromachining etc.
- Strong analytical and diagnostic skills.
- Troubleshooting electronic equipment.
- Core competencies in electrical and electronic systems.
Job Profile :
- Responsible for the technical support with customers.
- Will work internally with sales and project engineers to identify and communicate solutions to meet customer business/project needs.
- Will work closely with other functional departments within the company.
- Maintaining daily communications with customers to ensure resolution and proper follow-up.
- Maintaining tools and test equipment and ensuring they are properly calibrated.
- Job involves Travelling