HR at Dynotech Instruments Pvt Ltd
Views:198 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Dynotech Instruments - Service Manager - Vacuum/Nano Technology (1-2 yrs)
We are looking for self-motivated and experienced Service Manager with excellent technical knowledge & hands-on experience on products like; MBE, ALD,E-Beam deposition, Sputtering, MOCVD- etc.
The claims need to be supported by customer recommendations & training certificates with overseas principals.
Desirable Technical Competencies :
- Candidates having training at manufacturer's site will be preferred
- Application & operation knowledge of the mentioned tools
- Strong analytical and diagnostic skills.
- Core competencies in electrical and electronic systems.
Job Profile :
- Responsible for installation, technical support
- Will work closely with other functional departments within the company.
- Maintaining daily communications with customers to ensure resolution and proper follow-up.
- Maintaining tools and test equipment and ensuring they are properly calibrated.
- Job involves Travelling