Assistant Manager H R at E City Real Estates Pvt. Ltd
Views:155 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
E City Real Estates - Project Manager - Constructions (12-15 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Spearheading construction department planning and execution functions with target of completing assigned project within assigned timelines within determined quality and safety standards.
- Exploring various construction technologies, alternate building materials and implementing workable solutions in projects.
- Maintain optimal level of performance within required budget and ensure compliance to all standard projects.
- Preparation of project execution plan, resource plan and ensuring project timelines, schedules and quality standards are met.
- Preparation of BOQ, rate analysis, cost analysis and budget based on the technical specifications and GFC drawings.
- Tracking of project progress and making deviations as per requirement.
- Review project designs, drawings and technical reports.
- Preparation and implementation of safety & quality standards at sites.
- Sourcing & Procurement - negotiation, award, and contract execution.
- Coordination with consultants & contractors.
- Making presentations of weekly workings & tasks progress.
Qualification & Experience :
- B.Tech in Civil Engineering, with 12- 15 years experience in commercial building and hotel.
Skills : Strong leadership, planning, execution and negotiation &communication.