HR at Proton Engineering Consulting Services
Views:222 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
E3D Designer - Oil & Gas (3-15 yrs)
- Experience in the field of Piping, on various projects in Oil and Gas Industries, chemical industry, which includes detailed designing of layout engineering, using E3D software.
- Preparation and review of Equipment layout, piping arrangement drawings, Piping layout, Piping Isometrics and Nozzle Orientations as per superior guidance.
- Arrangements of equipment's as per the process Requirements and Plot Plan.
- Checking of ISOMETRIC for Piping Shop Fabrication And filed fabrication.
- P Modeling of Supports for critical & Non-critical Lines in E3D.
- Modeling of Temporary platforms, Sheds, Circular Platforms & Ladders.
- Extract isometrics as per work breakdown structure.
- Responsible for preparing Tie-In from existing pipe rack, Tie-In List.
- Preparing Nozzle Orientations for columns as per internal tray arrangements.
- Preparing Nozzle orientation drawings.