HR Manager at Mysore Ammonia & Chemicals Ltd.
Views:164 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
EA to the CEO & Chairman (7-12 yrs)
This is a role with multiple facets as under:
A. EA to the CEO and the Chairman
- Act as a primary POC for the CEO and the Chairman for the internal and external stakeholders
- Prioritize and determine appropriate course of action using judgement to reflect CEO's office's and Chairman's office's ways of working
- Assist the Business leaders in effective decision-making
- Research, compile, prepare and update confidential discussion documents and briefs in time-sensitive manner
- Preparing basic data / presentations / reports / analysis with high quality
- Support monitoring of strategy execution across functions
- Plan and coordinate arrangements for meetings; review, proofread and update documents
- Meeting preparation and follow up: reviewing upcoming meetings for the week to ensure the leader has all of the information needed to be as productive as possible and sending out agendas or documents to meeting attendees as necessary.
- Reviewing Internal and External Communications: drafting company newsletters, reports, pitch decks, speeches or presentations for the CEO or Chairman.
- Monitoring information flow: Sometimes acting as a gatekeeper, ensuring a CEO/Chairman or CEO/Chairman's involvement in a project or decision-making process at the right moment.
Work closely with the CEO and the Chairman on areas not limited to:
- Calendar management and support, and other administrative matters
- Brainstorming of new ideas.
- Prepare decisions for the CEO/Chairman by gathering, analyzing and synthesizing pertinent information
- Arrange and manage business reviews through a structured approach to ensure driving completion of required actions from stakeholders
- Create appropriate escalations to ensure timely target achievements
B. Strategy, Business Development and Project Management
- Study the industry trends, technology developments regulatory aspects, competition, threats and macroeconomic/microeconomic parameters across the value chain and specific to the targeted sub-sectors.
- Evaluate the technologies for production of hydrogen from renewable power to minimize hydrogen production cost and track developments of OPEX and CAPEX of hydrogen production cost. Conduct studies on electrolysis, its technology development, and how this technology can contribute to competitive green hydrogen production while providing flexibility and storage for the power system
- Similarly, evaluate the technologies for production of hydrogen from cracking of ammonia to minimize delivered hydrogen cost and track developments of OPEX and CAPEX of hydrogen production cost from ammonia cracking
- Assess the potential of green hydrogen and its derivatives, inter alia green-ammonia, -methanol, DRI steel, to decarbonize different end-use sectors and evaluate/track the international trade opportunity, including assessing the different logistic pathways
- Undertake benchmarking vis--vis competition for ammonia/green hydrogen midstream infrastructure
- Study and track the development in enabling framework for green hydrogen and its derivatives: inclusion of hydrogen in climate policy frameworks (NDCs etc), certification of green hydrogen supply, facilitate the development of bankable project proposals for green hydrogen production, regulations for hydrogen use, greening the gas system.
- Proactively engage in and lead outreach activities and expanding the network of experts and partner organizations in the area of green hydrogen and its derivatives
- Establish a deep understanding of target markets through research, networking, attending industry events, and forming collaborations.
- Support the management in terms of specific information requirement and analysis.
- Identify and generate new business development opportunities.
- Conduct feasibilities for new projects, markets, businesses or M&A targets by coordinating key functions such as finance, commercial, legal, projects and operations.
- Enable new project development - responsible for collaborating with cross functional teams to develop optimal solutions, as well as managing a range of strategic projects.
- Key activities include identifying optimal locations for projects, with emphasis on land acquisition, project permitting, coordinating site studies and due diligence
- Interface with permitting agencies, landowners, local and state governmental agencies with assistance and guidance from the respective experts within the company to move development projects forward
- Present and discuss project solutions with potential partners, offtakers, and internal stakeholders/management
- Pre-position for projects, create opportunities, and develop responses to RFPs, scope of work & budget estimates
- Interface with a team of specialists to progress and deliver projects through feasibility, pre-construction and construction phases
- Support progressing projects in accordance with the pre-defined budgets, deadlines and quality requirements during design phase of project
Miscellaneous duties as assigned-
- Partner search and setting up strategic alliances and partnerships.
- Work with the CEO/Chairman and senior management on developing the business plan, business priorities and targets for existing/new business units
- Propose and build impactful initiatives that increase process efficiency/business effectiveness and significantly add towards the strategic goal of achieving capacity and revenue targets.
- Translate the strategic goals into implications for the functional departments, so that they can create their operational plans to achieve required targets.
- Implement new technologies as part of the Digital Roadmap, to enable various functions streamline operations and bring in better efficiencies as well as to build better customer experience
- Manage and review the performance and progress of the business plan or of an assigned function
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Highly analytical and structured thinker with the ability to reduce the entropy of an organization or situation
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to put together high quality presentations
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making.
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
- Good organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners and investors
- An ideal candidate will have experience in energy or hydrogen or decarbonization infrastructure
- Have an entrepreneurial and collaborative spirit with high tolerance for ambiguity.
- Likely have an engineering or scientific background
What we offer :
- Ability to build expertise in a sunrise sector with a company committed to innovation and transformation.
- Accelerated trajectories entirely based on meritocracy.
- Exposure to P&L and company's different Business Units.
- Intellectual stimulation along with the impact of seeing and making things happen in reality.
- Strong visibility with senior management.
- Competitive compensation with performance-based variable pay & ESOPs.
By joining our team, you will be involved in contributing to the first few pages of the green hydrogen/ammonia industry. If this sounds like a role that will excite you, and you see yourself in a fast-paced, high-growth environment where you are learning and collaborating cross-functionally, we want to talk to you!