HR Officer at Earnest John Group Of Companies
Views:29 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Earnest John Group Of Companies - Executive Assistant (1-15 yrs)
- The candidate will be responsible for Managing schedules, meetings and appointments.
- Overall responsibilities for assisting the Director in his day-to-day work.
- Excellent follow up and coordination skills.
- Handling emails & correspondence, internally and externally, replying on Directors behalf as may be required.
- Arranging meetings in the office as well as setting up meetings on zoom, teams, google meet, etc. and being familiar with how to operate the same.
- Preparing minutes of meetings (MOM) and keeping the Director updated.
- Follow up and coordinate with internal teams for information as per instructions given and report to the Director effectively and efficiently.
- Handling calls on behalf of the Director as per instructions.
- Follow up for collection of reports for management.
- Preparation of documents for important meetings.
- Filing, updating paperwork and maintaining documents.
- Coordination with various departments & making protocols as per the instructions of the Director.
- Monitoring tasks and completion
- Keeping track of insurance, maintenance contracts etc
- Any other responsibility, as may be allocated by the Director from time to time.