Earth EnergyEV - Head - Mechanical Design (1-2 yrs)
Design and Development of 2/4 Wheel Electric vehicle:
1. Conduct design calculations for Power Transmission system, suspension system.
2. Designing chassis frame structure and Material Selection.
3. Design for manufacturing, the components of transmission system and suspension system.
4. Sub System selection - Wheels, tyres, suspension, brakes, steering, body components etc.
5. Lay outing & detailing of parts & assembly drawing preparation /3D modelling.
6. Analyse and interpret results of CAE, dynamic simulations etc. and make necessary design changes.
7. Perform IFMEA, DFMEA, DVP, design reviews.
8. Resolve interfacing and development issues.
9. Make a plan to manufacture the designed components.