Talent Acquisition - Executive at Ginesys One
Views:133 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Ecommerce Executive - Order Management (0-1 yrs)
Ecommerce Executive :
Join us as a Ecommerce Executive in our Managed Services team at our Goa office to get the opportunity to do the best work of your career and make a profound impact in our journey of enabling retail in India.
What You- ll Achieve :
In this role, the candidate will achieve efficient management of eCommerce operations for various clients, ensuring accurate product listings, prompt order processing, and client issue resolution. They will also be responsible for meeting deadlines, providing regular data reports, and actively contributing to the growth of client accounts by identifying opportunities and implementing strategies for increased sales and overall success.
You will :
- Managing the eCommerce operations of a number of clients depending on the size of the accounts.
- Ensure that all the products of the clients are listed correctly on all marketplaces.
- Manage Daily Order Processing & Account related daily operations.
- Handle and resolve client escalations.
- Ensure timely completion of tasks assigned by the reporting manager.
- Ensure that the orders are fulfilled smoothly by the clients- warehouse staff.
- Report on numbers to the reporting manager and the client.
- Create daily task reports.
- Contribute to overall growth of the Account.
- Take this first step towards your dream career and an insane learning path.
- Every Ginesys team member brings something unique to the table.
Here's what we are looking for with this role :
Essential Requirements :
- Ability to work in an organized manner & in a timely fashion.
- Great communication skills, both in Hindi and English.
- Ninja-level skills with MS Excel Good listener & a Quick learner.
- A calm demeanor such that you are able to handle pressure situations that are bound to happen.
Desirable Requirements :
- Problem-solving ability
- Familiarity with e-commerce platforms
- Self-motivated and a good Team player.
We like to think that talent grows at Ginesys and stays at Ginesys. To ensure this, we provide our employees with the best working environment, the latest technology and continuous support. We go out of our way to retain the small business feeling with which we started and stimulate innovation and collaboration through teamwork and our non-hierarchical approach. We offer competitive salary, and other fantastic perks and benefits, such as:
- Ginesys Academy for holistic training and development
- Comprehensive health insurance coverage
- Excellent rewards and recognition policy
- Transparent compensation policy with no unnecessary deduction in CTC
- Annual company off-site and a variety of events, celebrations throughout the year
- Travelling opportunities between our offices across the country.
- Annual Ginesys walkathon & related sporting events
- Quarterly Coffee with CEO and more!
Here's our story, now tell us yours :
The Browntape team consists of members from Ginesys the parent company along with its subsidiaries / investees. Though we are spread across India in terms of offices, we have a common goal to make omnichannel retail and distribution simpler. To this goal we have united and pre-integrated our apps to form the Ginesys One suite, we have combined our support strength to make one support team and we are also improving our delivery experience to make it one go-live experience.
We love the challenges of retail and are busy solving them to create a great retail tech suite.
About Browntape :
Discover Browntape : Work, Learn, and Thrive in Paradise!
Welcome to Browntape, a dynamic product company nestled in the heart of breathtaking Goa, India's coolest destination! Our powerful product suite empowers online sellers of all sizes across platforms like Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, and beyond. We're proud to serve industry giants like Lego, Manyavar, Zivame, Nilkamal, and Tupperware, among others.
As a proud member of the Ginesys Group, we provide India's premier retail suite, featuring ERP, POS, OMS, and WMS solutions under one umbrella. Our 1200+ clients enjoy seamless, innovative solutions from a single, trusted service provider.
Why Choose Browntape?
Work-Life Balance :
- Embrace the perfect work-life balance in the serene setting of Goa, where sun, sand, and sea inspire creativity and rejuvenate the soul.
Cutting-Edge Technology :
- Immerse yourself in groundbreaking technology and solve complex challenges to enhance the eCommerce experience for millions of users.
Unparalleled Learning Opportunities :
- Gain exposure to diverse eCommerce business models, hybrid cloud infrastructure, high-profile APIs, and best practices in software development.
Collaborative Environment :
- Be part of a passionate, close-knit team that values collaboration, innovation, and personal growth.
Vibrant Culture :
- Experience the rich Goan culture, cuisine, and lifestyle, while working with a diverse, talented, and fun-loving team.
Your Dream Job Awaits :
- If you're an ambitious, talented professional who thrives on challenges and dreams of living in paradise, Browntape is the perfect place for you! Explore our exciting career opportunities and join us in shaping the future of eCommerce.
- Don't miss this once-in-a-lifetime chance to work, learn, and play in the stunning backdrop of Goa! Embark on your dream career with Browntape today!