Managing Partner at Global Professional Services
Views:57 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Economics/Planning and Scheduling - Oil and Gas (6-10 yrs)
- Development of the Refinery Model on process tools for crude oil selection, planning and scheduling.
- Develop Refinery models to enable schedulers perform scheduling activities.
- Preparation of Functional Design Document, Test Cases and Test Scripts.
- End to End Implementation experience with planning, data historians, LIMS etc
- crude oil selection and refinery modelling
- Understanding of refinery planning, Scheduling and logistics management
Qualification: Bachelor/Master Degree in Chemical/Petroleum and related
- Candidates should have strong understanding of Oil and Gas downstream industry, including the Technology, operations, logistics and economics.
- Should have total of 3 to 6 years of experience out of which he/she should have hands on experience on Oil and Gas Planning and Scheduling implementation for at least 1-3 years.
- Strong engineering, scientific or mathematical background
- Good communication skills and attention to detail.
Interested candidates can forward their updated profile.
R. Mahesh Kumar,
Global Professional Services
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.