Ecoren - Assistant Manager - Supply Chain Management (4-7 yrs)
An Electrical Engineering graduate with good communication and negotiation skills.
- Has experience in building relationship with suppliers/ vendors for on time delivery of materials/ resources based on project timelines.
- Hands on experience in providing market intelligence on the intended purchases.
- Involved in thorough validation of vendors.
- Arranging Quality inspection before delivery of materials.
- Fully conversant in preparing WO/ PO as per the current provisions.
- Coordinating with team members in processing the orders.
- Keeping abreast with the latest technological updates pertaining to electrical systems.
- Depth of analysis on the materials/ equipment to be procured with in the optimal cost.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.