Ecoren - DeputyManager/Assistant Manager - Wind Power Project (8-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- Candidate should have good communication skills
- Planning and scheduling of wind power project civil works.
- Coordinate engineering and inspections of roads, culverts, foundations/concrete for poles, towers and WTGs.
- Supervise construction work of sub-stations, bay extensions and other buildings (operations).
- Proven track record with relevant experience.
- Should have sound knowledge on all relevant IS codes to execute construction of WTG foundation, sub-stations, road & platforms and EHV transmission lines.
- Support Engineering and Construction team in arriving at solutions.