COO at Shankeshwar Enterprises
Views:175 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
EE Validation Engineer (5-10 yrs)
Main Responsibilities :
- Lead development and execution of design validation tests, and process validation tests based on performance requirements, core DVP, DFMEA, field issues/design issues and best practices.
- Provide technical expertise in investigation of validation issues, root cause analysis, mitigation, and corrective action plans
- Actively engage with design community including component Engineers, chief engineers in developing solutions to urgent product issues.
- Provide technical reports, graphs, tables, analysis, photographs, timing charts, and status to target test progress reports on a timely basis.
- Communicate clearly key technical validation risks and impacts on program engineering milestones.
- Analyze detailed data from validation tests, synthesize the results and summarize.
- Participate in assembly, fitment, disassembly, and inspection of test articles.
- Track testing schedule, and report delays to management
Basic Qualifications :
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent from an ABET accredited university
- 5 years' experience in electrical systems design, development, or test engineering
- Good understanding of automotive OEM hardware validation test procedures, including Environmental, Durability, Performance, EMC, Thermal
- Communication bus (ETH/CAN / LIN / other) operation knowledge and experience in using diagnostic tools
- Experience developing DVP&R and detailed electrical test procedures
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask many assignments and coordinate testing for numerous Validation Test Engineers and programs
- Working knowledge of test apparatus and sensors, including Pressure, Temperature, Flow, Electrical current
- Strong technical research and writing skills
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Ability to work Flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- Master's degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent from an ABET accredited university
- Experience testing in multiple development contexts (Linux, AUTOSAR, Android)
- Experience in the full product life cycle
- Knowledge of hardware validation test procedures and standards.
- Electrical system design and manufacturing knowledge
- Experience with troubleshooting and root cause of electrical systems
- DFSS Green Belt
Critical Character Traits to Ensure Success
- Ability to think outside-the-box in high pressure situations
- Ability to multi-task
- Detail oriented problem-solver
- Self-confident/empowered to deliver on a daily basis
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently given minimal supervision/direction
- Ability to identify potential developmental roadblocks and escalate to management
- Ability to work in a team environment and be both a team player and task leader
- This includes requesting assistance from and likewise providing assistance to team members regardless if the topic is related to your assigned work set
- Respect and understanding of the Customer/Supplier relationship while embracing partnership
- Ability to present concepts/strategies/project status to large groups
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.