HR at Ikigai HR Services
Views:186 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Effluent Treatment Plant Chemist/Officer - Textile Firm (0-2 yrs)
Hiring for ETP (Effluent Treatment Plant) Chemist / ETP officer for one of our leading clients in Baddi.
About Us :
IKIGAI HR Services is a young and dymnamic Organization promoted by experienced Human Resources Professional, driven by the objective of providing best value added HR services to our clients with utmost professionalism and to achieve customer delight.
We are offering HR outsourcing & consulting services from the grass root level such as manpower structuring, job analysis, templates designing, staffing, recruitment, content development, basic HR policies etc to high end services like leadership hiring, Competency mapping, Balance Score Card, Culture Management, Leadership Development, HR Automation and HR Information & Analytics, POSH consulting.
About Client : Leading textile company based out of North India with market presence PAN India and globally in more than 50 countries. They are lead producers of all types of yarns and Knitted fabrics with state of the art manufacturing facilities and more than 5000 employees.
- Operation of ETP (Effluent Treatment plant) and WRP (water recovery plant) during shift hours.
- Maintain records of chemical consumption .
- Preparing shift report of parameters at different stages of treatment.
- Maintain results of treated water.
- Maintain a logbook of ETP (Effluent Treatment plant) / WRP (water recovery plant) operations in the shift.
- Liaison with other concerned stakeholders as and when required.
- Report abnormalities on time to seniors in the team/ reporting manager/ HOD.