Business Associate at Redheart Solutions
Views:157 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
EHS Engineer (3-8 yrs)
Responsible for driving the EHS program, ensuring adherence to driving standards.
POSITION SUMMARY :
- Responsible for planning, organizing, monitoring, and control of all aspects of the project within the agreed time, cost, and performance criteria.
- Responsible for estimation and negotiations
- Will take care of improvement initiatives like Six sigma, QMS, Safety, etc.
- Collaborate with Project Engineering staff and internal/external customers in the research, design, and development
- Maintain the work instruction procedures- in line with ISO requirements.
- Documenting, Maintaining, and reporting on the project through relevant formats.