Business Associate at Redheart Solutions
Views:276 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
EHS Engineer (3-8 yrs)
Responsible for driving the EHS program, ensuring adherence to driving standards.
POSITION SUMMARY :
- Responsible for planning, organizing, monitoring, and control of all aspects of the project within the agreed time, cost, and performance criteria.
- Responsible for estimation and negotiations
- Will take care of improvement initiatives like Six sigma, QMS, Safety, etc.
- Collaborate with Project Engineering staff and internal/external customers in the research, design, and development
- Maintain the work instruction procedures- in line with ISO requirements.
- Documenting, Maintaining, and reporting on the project through relevant formats.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.