EHS Manager (10-18 yrs)
Position - EHS Manager
Reporting To - Branch Manager
Experience - 10 to 18 years
Qualification - Diploma from RLI/CLI in the field of Industrial Safety.
Job Responsibility :
- Recommend and advise the Management the impacts of various environment pollution parameters and suggest ways & means of controlling the same.
- Ensure through regular rounds/ proper liaisoning with workmen & staff for compliance of safe work practices.
- Ensure that proper records as per the guidelines of Corporate Safety are maintained.
- To plan training of all contractors and own employees for safety and ensure implementation.
- To ensure that all incidents are captured and analyzed and actions are planned and taken to prevent a recurrence.
- To ensure that the best safe work practices are identified and implemented.
- To ensure formal reports/reviews of action plans of EHS audit and regular follow up on Internal audits.
- To ensure that regular EHS audits are carried out and also external audits are coordinated and organized.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.