Hr Executive at WiseBee Consultant
Views:1010 Applications:198 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
EHS Manager (6-14 yrs)
Job Profile :
- Performing Role of MR for Environment Health & Safety Systems.
- Maintaining Records & Analyzing all records related to accidents
- Conducting Mock drills to asses reaction times to plan for Calamity.
- Ensure Safety & Environmental Standards are met as per defined standards.
- Coordinating with all Safety & Environmental Regulatory Compliances.
- Creating Safety awareness to avoid accidents & damages around the plant.
- Coordinating base level administrative activity to ensure smooth functioning of plant.
- Imparting all safety related trainings to concern.
- Ensuring all EHS data reporting on time including legal compliance.
- Reporting of nearmiss, first aid & all safety incidences & proper investigation and prevention methods to avoid reoccurrence.
Job Specification :
Special skills required :
- Excellent communication skills - Written and Oral
- Knowledge of Safety & Environment Standards - ISO 140001 : 2015, ISO 45001 : 2018
- Excellence in MS Office - Excel, PowerPoint operating
Education Qualification : B.E./ Diploma in industrial Safety from approved institutes with 08 years - 12 Exp
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.