Sole Proprietorship at Independent Human Resources Professional
Views:208 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
EHS Officer (5-8 yrs)
Job Description :
- Compile safety programs.
- Implement and maintain health and safety standards.
- Establish a cordial and professional relationship with employees.
- Maintain compliance with all safety regulations.
- Conduct regular staff meetings to share best practice techniques.
- Standardize health and safety in order to remain consistent.
- Identify hazardous waste and disposing of it correctly.
- Promote safety initiatives.
- Compile and maintain relevant registers to ensure compliance.
- Document staff information, minutes of meetings, and reports compiled for management.
- Regularly inspect equipment
Qualification And Experience :
i. Degree in any technical discipline with 5+ years- experience in EHS Preferably in Residential Projects
ii. Proactive & process driven.
iii. Auditing & training skills.
iv. Strong interpersonal & communication skills.
v. Ability to communicate effectively, both orally & in writing.
vi. Ability to read, understand, follow & enforce safety procedures.
vii. Ability to supervise employees, organizing, prioritizing and scheduling work assignments.
viii. Ability to develop & maintain record keeping systems & procedures.
ix. Skill in organizing resources & establishing priorities.
x. Ability to co-ordinate quality assurance programs in area of specialty.
xi. Ability to make CWS and procedural decisions.
xii. Ability to co-ordinate and/or supervise independent contractors.
xiii. Knowledge of Environment, Health and safety requirements.
xiv. Knowledge of Emergency preparedness and response.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.