Director at Core Edge Solutions
Views:675 Applications:117 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:97
Electrical Design Engineer (2-3 yrs)
We have urgent requirement for electrical design engineering side.
Electrical Design Engineer
Education qualification :
- BE in Electrical/Instrumentation/Electronics engineering
- Years of Experience : 2 Yrs of relevant experience
Primary Responsibilities :
- Participate in initial kickoff meetings with customer/Internal process & Mechanical Team to gather the requirements.
- Formulate key Electrical & Control architecture for the project as per the process requirements.
- Identify and prepare critical & long lead items list
- Selection and sizing of components like Switchgears, Filters, protection modules, sensors & Controllers for industrial automation and control panel.
- Perform whole system Design in compliance with standards like UL 508, IEC standard, SEMI Standard (Electrical), etc..
- Preparation of Electrical Schematics like, SLD, Detailed Power & Control Circuit Diagrams, Termination diagrams, panel layout etc,-
- Cable sizing, Cable schedule preparation & routing.
- Preparation of safety architecture after Identifying all Safety interlocks & Safety requirements.
- Utilization of Electrical CAD tools like E3 Zuken or AutoCAD for Design activities.
- Release of final BOM with all required components included.
- Shows attention to details and exhibits high-quality standards in engineering documentation
- Be able to highlight high complexity technical risks and drive mitigation plans during project/task execution
- Maintain and develop process checkpoints to ensure adherence to design standards and schedules.
- Collaborate with auxiliary functional teams, to ensure project execution for a product delivering to customer requirements
- Driving continuous improvement of system Product, and Processes.
- Demonstrate the ability to deliver results while working on multiple Projects/Tasks simultaneously, balancing time and quality effectively
Desirable Skills :
- Experience in industrial automation control panel design, complying international standards.
- Understanding of component selection like Circuit protection devices, Cables, Connectors, Lugs Etc..
- Experience in working with cross-disciplinary teams
- Knowledge on Wiring harness, Cable Routing and Formboard (E3 Flattening)
- Experience in SEMI Standards is an advantage
- Knowledge in Engineering change management process
- Has good communication skills (written & verbal)
Work Location : Bangalore
Core Edge Solutions LLP