HR Manager at Transven Consulting Pvt. Ltd
Views:416 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Electrical Design Engineer (3-10 yrs)
This role will see you taking a team role/leadership role for Building Services Electrical Design Engineer to be part of our multidisciplinary engineering team.
- This role will see you technically and creatively challenged on some of the most iconic building projects in India through clear strategy and proactive commitment.
- Delivering detailed and high quality design in electrical building services including calculations, drawings analysis, schematics, diagrams, models, specifications and other documents required.
- Prepare technical specifications and schedules and design development reports with high standard.
- Must possess the ability to develop complex designs, drawings and calculations with minimal guidance from other senior staff
- Must possess sound knowledge on understanding aspects of Design Basis Reports, electrical single line diagram & short circuit calculations etc.
- Act as Electrical Lead/Sub-lead depending on the scope of the project.
- Also will be expected to be a good team player within the team.
- Review of project from inception to post construction duties and Also maintain strong documentation and project record structure in place for further referral
- Manage project finances, monitor scope and ensure quality.
- Plan and organise your workload to ensure that you are meeting clients expectations
- Represent the company in professional and diligent manner at all times and attend all meetings with client, project team, contractors etc.
- Also should be able to communicate clearly with drafting team by sketches.
- Ensure compliance with relevant standards and procedures
- At least 3 years/10+years- experience in a building design engineering capacity
- Proven ability to design electrical Building Services systems and demonstrate rationale behind proposals
- Good Knowledge of relevant legislations, standards, regulations, guides and good practisewith a willingness to widen their experience and knowledge base.
- Fluent in communication (written and spoken).
- Maintain healthy relationship both with Internal and External stake holders and within Team as well.
- Should be active for presales or sales support role whenever required.
- Use a variety of media in the development and documentation of a design project
- Actively demonstrate initiative and able to work independently under pressure to meet deadlines efficiently
Education : You and your competencies Must possess B.Tech/ M.Tech in Electrical Engineering with minimum 3years/10+ years of professional experience in the relevant field.
- Project Management with good financial acumen
- Experience in Warehouse, High - rise Residential, Commercial, Hospital, Retail, Airport, High-rise Mixed Used Commercial projects
- Specialism in one or more of the following : - Lighting and Daylighting - Vertical Transportation - IT and Communications Infrastructure - Security - Acoustic - High / Medium Voltage - Earthing, Bonding and EMC - Lightning Protection - UPS and Generator - Fire Protection - Building Information Modelling
Proficient in some :
- AutoCad 3D
- ECOdial or EDSA Paladin
- NBS Create / NES Spec
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Project
- A flexible and open attitude towards new techniques of working and commitment to independent, life long learning. Team work and a collaborative approach are key to any project at Transven. We invest a lot in development of people and offer career paths tailored for each individual but passion to succeed is self-driven.
- This description is brief about the core activities of the role but is not intended to be all-inclusive. There is a requirement for the post holder to recognise this and adopt a flexible approach to work.