Senior Manager at Inteegrity career solutions pvt ltd
Views:27 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Electrical Design Engineer - Automobiles Segment (1-4 yrs)
Searching of an E&E engineer with 1 to 4 year of experience in Automotive Industry Segment.
Electrical engineer with following detail requirements
1) Electric schematics design and components selection for Diesel engine buses/Battery Buses.
2) Selection & Integration of aggregates onto vehicle/machine.
3) Machine load calculation, Fuses, Relays and Battery selection
4) Knowledge of CAN based system and controllers.
5) Control schematic design on 12/24V system for vehicle
6) Interact with suppliers to select suitable components to meet the product requirement
7) Coordinate with software development team for control programs and hardware.
8) Analyze the field issues on field and offer suitable solutions to fix the issue.
9) Work on Auto CAD for preparation of Wiring Harness drawings, Electrical BOM and ECN's.
10) Performing\checking and approving design calculations as required
11) Self-checking and presenting the work for internal and external reviews
12) Following the design procedures, instructions and standards
13) Addressing the customer queries and handling customer feedback
14) Performing internal reviews
15) Onsite support during proto-typing and testing
16) Project Management (1-2 projects):
17) Reporting to the Manager\Project Leader in a timely and efficient manner
18) Need knowledge of EMI/EMC
1) BE / BTech ( Electrical /Electronics )
2) 3 to 4 years- experience.
Knowledge Requirement :
1) Good knowledge of system Engineering and integration
2) Able to read and design electrical schematics
3) Knowledge on EMI/EMI standards
4) Good knowledge on Hardwire logic controls
5) Good knowledge on selection on cables, fuses, relays and connectors.
6) Good Knowledge on control panel design and layouts.
7) Basic knowledge on structures design and Engineering materials.
8) Good knowledge on cable harness design.
9) Basic project management knowledge.