Admin at CRM Engineering Pvt Ltd
Views:483 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Electrical Design Engineer - Construction (0-1 yrs)
- Designing, maintaining, implementing, or improving electrical instruments, facilities, components, equipment products, or systems for industrial, commercial or domestic purposes.
- Performing a wide range of engineering tasks by operating computer-assisted design or engineering software and equipment.
- Conferring with customers, engineers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering products or projects.
- Ensuring that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements by preparing electrical systems specifications, technical drawings or topographical maps.
- Establishing construction, manufacturing or installation standards or specifications by performing a wide range of detailed calculations.
- Ensuring compliance with specifications, codes, or customer requirements by directing or coordinating installation, manufacturing, construction, maintenance, documentation, support or testing activities.
- Writing reports and compiling data regarding existing and potential electrical engineering projects and studies.
- Preparing specifications for purchases of electrical equipment and materials.
- Supervising or training project team members.
- Estimating material, labor, or construction costs for budget preparation.
- Maintaining electrical equipment.
- Working with a variety of technicians.
QUALIFICATION : BE/DIP EEE
EXPERIENCE : 0-1 Years
SALARY : 8000-10000
LOCATION : COIMBATORE
FOR DETAILS : 9361045157
SOFTWARE : ELECTRICAL CAD/AUTOCAD