Electrical Designer - Lighting Systems (5-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- Designed lighting, power, and fire alarm layout for super store projects of USA.
- Sizing of different Receptacle under 208/120V Based on NEC Codes for the Power Plan.
- Preparation of drawings for multi-unit clients in accordance with client requirements, code requirements, engineering standards and site adjustments.
- Preparation of drawings for building permit from the beginning stage till the submission
- Attending online meetings with Clients, Project heads and other Supervisors Documented and submitted LEED Projects.
- Provided Arc Flash, voltage drop, and load calculations. Review & Self QC of Design drawings on medium voltage and low voltage switchgear, motor control centers, generators, load banks, unit substations, and various pieces of equipment.
- Field verified conceptual Reports of all existing equipment to be relocated to new Super Stores.
- Calculated conductor voltage drop, lighting loads, and lighting panel sizes on site lighting for New Store Buildings in United States.
- Managed one line diagrams and panel schedules for the Renovation Retail Stores core and shell and tenant fit-out packages
- Provided and managed load calculations for over 13,00,000 SF of Super Store Buildings
- Calculated lighting various lighting layouts and coordinated with interior architects for United States Super Stores
- Field verified existing lighting conditions through Survey Photos Provided detailed point-by-point calculations per NEC recommendations
Note : These Responsibilities are General ones, Key Responsibilities will be disclosed at the time of Interview Only.