Recruitment Manager at Jotna Nigeria Limited
Views:612 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Electrical/Electronics Shift Engineer (4-7 yrs)
Scope of Work :
- Responsible for : Total Maintenance of all Plant & Machinery, PET Line ( Blow moulder, Mixer, Filler, Labeller, shrink wrapper, Conveyors, stretch wrapper Utilities, (Water Treatment/WTP, Diesel Generators, Air Compressor, Chiller, Dehumidifier, Air Dryer & Boiler etc.) and environment monitoring, safety and training and documentation.
- Total maintenance of KRONES High speed PET Bottle Line
- Oversee preventive maintenance and troubleshooting of on all the Electrical & Electronics issues in the plant, PLC operated machines, LT & Low Voltage Panels, MCCB & MCB panels, Distribution panels, High Voltage Power Line, Transformer, Diesel Generators Etc.
- Maintenance guiding to the Technicians and Operators of resolve the problem maintaining the spear as per maintenance schedule.
- Plan and execute day to day Maintenance report.
- Develop spare parts list, maintain inventory & develop Local & International vendors.
- Prepare the daily, weekly & monthly Maintenance report.
- Develop systems for cost control & monitoring of maintenance expenses.
- Provides professional work involving planning and coordinating the installation, maintenance, operation and repair of electrical, Electronics of Line equipments, cold room, air conditioning systems and electro-mechanical device
- Provides direction and coordination of technicians, and engineers to successfully complete their job.
- To assist the Team in planning, design, development and testing of any electrical / electronics systems in the plant.
Experience Required :
- Minimum of 4 to 5 years cognate experience in Krones Lines in a similar position.
- Good knowledge in driving safety rules.
- Knowledge of manufacturing and packaging components.
- Understanding of general engineering.