Manager - Human Resource at Eicher Motors Limited
Views:4070 Applications:471 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Electrical Engineer (0-4 yrs)
Requirement of BE / B.Tech Electrical for Asst. Engineer ( Electrical) Fresher's
- Design and develop electrical products in line with customer requirements and ensure they comply with the relevant/latest regulations.
- Evaluate the efficiency of electrical systems, machinery, components and products.
- Apply knowledge of electricity to design testing methods for different systems. This will allow them to understand the capabilities of electrical systems and machinery.
- Understand design specifications and technical drawings.
- Assure product quality by conducting thorough and reliable tests.
- Research/test manufacturing methods and materials.
- Use computer-assisted engineering and design software to create technical plans.
- Utilise design software to create prototypes of products.
- Monitor a product and improve on future design.
- Service and maintain electrical systems.
- Collect, analyse, interpret and summarise data into written product reports.
- Estimate project timescales, as well as material, construction and labour costs.
For More Information you can contact :
Mr. Anand Pathak (HR)